Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"Happy Birthday" means much more....

Dearest,

On your day just want to say
That you can count on me
To be with you until the end:
Just wait and you will see!

You're the strand on which I silent write
Before my dreams are swept far out to sea.
In you there's room to canter and run free,
Restoring my lost sense of space and light.
To me you are a place where I can stay,
Hanging out to watch the rush of time,
Drawing in the sand a lazy line
Along which I can go my own sweet way.

I wish for you, a happy day
For lots of love, to come your way
May your heart be filled with cheer
That will last, thorugh the coming year

Best wishes from my heart, sent your way
Hoping that much joy, be yours today
This special prayer for you, I will say
"God bless you" on your very special day.


"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.

Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.

It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you.

No comments: