Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Erotic



My mind screamed out "Make love to me"
My body screamed out "Make love to me"
He did more than that

Without a word
Without a thought
He touched, licked, kissed, nibbled, and sucked on places that my body
thought had lost feeling

Passion, Desire, Lust
He knew just what I wanted
>From the top of my head to the tip of my toes

I shivered
Cried out
Then fainted

The rush of sensation passed through my body
It made all the tiny hairs stand up on end
Just a touch and all of my feeling came back to me
>From just his touch

I fell asleep that night - peaceful
Only to awake the next morning and realize that he was already gone
Just a dream
I don't know; but when he comes back we shall start all over again
and again
and again

1 comment:

Admin said...

I am back Kuya! Hehe :) Kelan nga pala uwi mo ng Pinas?